Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs- IMPORTANT NOTICE:- From April 2 2013 Royal Mail have radically changed their pricing structure which has almost doubled our delivery costs. We have tried to absorb this as much as possible, but have had to implement small increases across all of our delivery prices.
All orders ( UK and overseas) will require a signature for delivery.
Next Day Delivery for Saturday is counted as a service. Therefore, VAT at the current standard rate is payable and chargeable on these deliveries.
UK mainland (excluding Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Shetland Islands, Guernsey and Jersey)
- First Class Recorded Delivery 3-5 days is £3.95. Please note an additional £1.45 will be charged per additional item
Next day delivery charge from £7.50 . There is an additional £3.00 per every extra item. All orders must be received by 12pm for next day service. PLEASE NOTE if you select NEXT DAY DELIVERY on Friday, your order will arrive on Monday. For delivery on a Saturday you have to select SATURDAY DELIVERY.
- While we do offer Saturday delivery. Please be aware that this incurs VAT plus an additional Royal Mail surcharge of £3.00 (plus VAT on ALL the transaction). Therefore we have to charge £10 for the first item and £5 for every extra item.
Europe (including Southern Ireland, Channel Islands, Shetland Islands, Guernsey and Jersey)
- Standard delivery charge is £10.00. Please note an additional £3.00 will be charged per additional item.
USA and Canada
- Standard delivery charge is £14.00, with an additional £3.00 charge for each additional item
Rest of the world
- Standard delivery charge is £15.95 with an additional £3.00 charge for each additional item
Please note all deliveries will require a signature
We are sure you’ll be delighted with your order, but we understand you may wish to return items. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please contact us within seven days. You can return it unworn and in resalable condition within 30 days of purchase in its original box or packaging. Any free gift linked to the product must be returned unopened also. We will then refund the product in full.
Please return to
Liquorice Laces Ltd.,
4 Penny Lane
Please make sure you enclose your original receipt and ensure your return is securely wrapped with your name and address clearly visible on the return.
- If you would like an exchange please give us full details of your requirements so we can help you as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Goods remain your responsibility until we take safe delivery so we recommend you obtain proof of delivery (ie signed for) for your return as we cannot be held liable for goods lost or damaged in transit.
If you have any complaints or comments please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you judge your goods to be defective, please call us on 01446 775289 or email email@example.com for advice on how to proceed.
Please return goods thought to be defective within seven working days. If a warranted manufactured defect exists, Liquorice Laces will replace or exchange faulty footwear and refund you any postage charges incurred returning the goods to us. Any footwear determined not to have a manufacturers fault will be returned to the customer promptly. Neither the manufacturers or Liquorice Laces will give refunds for cosmetic imperfections to stitching/materials once the shoe has been worn.